Thursday, July 19, 2012

My collection of retro computers

I have a small collection of retro computers, and som game consols and now I wil start to give you some insight in what I have.
Just startet cleaning the TV room now to get more space for my computers, and also an opportunity to use them on a easy way. Today they are al located at different places in the house, and this is not a good situation. My girlfrind is not happy with this.
My collection is:
  • Commodore 64 with cassete player
  • Amiga 2000
  • Amiga 3000
  • Amiga 500
  • Amiga 600
  • Amiga 1200
  • Amiga 4000
  • Amiga CD32
  • Commodore CDTV
  • Nintendo NES
  • Nintendo 64
  • IBM 286
  • Lots of 486's, differnt brands
Also have some more game consoles, but this I do not category as retro right know. But they will be.
Included with all this maschines I also have som equipment like software, hardware (accellerators etc), joysticks, mouses and so on.

The first project now is to get room for all this, and then it shal be connected to the home theatre system. This will be a challenge but I like this stuf so I think it will be fun.
I will continue to post when thing get at place. There will also be pictures, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment